In 2023, React may be considered better than Angular for several reasons:
1. Flexibility: React allows developers to choose their own tooling and architecture, making it easier to integrate with other libraries and frameworks. This flexibility allows developers to build unique and customized solutions.
2. Smaller Learning Curve: React focuses on building reusable UI components, making it easier to learn and understand compared to Angular’s more comprehensive approach.
3. Popularity: React is widely popular among developers and has a large and active community. This means that there are more resources and tutorials available for learning and troubleshooting issues.
4. Performance: React utilizes a virtual DOM which improves the performance of web applications by reducing the amount of DOM manipulation required.
5. Server-side rendering: React allows developers to perform server-side rendering (SSR) more easily, which can improve the load time of web applications and improve SEO.
It is worth noting that Angular also has its own advantages and can be a better choice for certain types of projects, such as large-scale enterprise applications. It’s also worth noting that Angular is now in version 11, which has its own set of features and improvements that might make it more appealing than React.
Ultimately, the best choice between React and Angular depends on the specific requirements and constraints of a project.